We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. Our policy explains how we will use your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by Auto House O.E.
C. Gathering of personal data
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, your geographic location, your browser type and version, and your operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of the website including the external source, duration of the visit, page views and navigation on the website.
- Information such as your email address, which you enter before making a purchase.
- Information such as your name and email, which you enter when setting up your subscriptions and for sending emails and newsletters.
- Information you enter when using the services on our website.
- Information that arise when using the site, such as when, how often and under what conditions you use it.
- Information about your purchases, the services you use and the transactions you make on the website, which include your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information.
- Information you share on the network with the intention of posting it on the Internet, which includes your username, profile information and the content of your posts.
- Information contained in any of your communications with us via email or through the website, including contact information and metadata.
- Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing any personal information to a third party, you must have the consent of that person to the disclosure and processing of his or her personal information in accordance with this policy.
D. How we use your personal data
The personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- management of our site and business
- personalized site configuration for you
- enabling the use of your available services on our website
- shipping the goods you buy through our website
- providing services that you purchase through our website
- sending shipments, invoices and payment reminders to you, as well as collecting payments from you
- sending non-advertising communications
- sending email notifications about your requests
- sending our newsletter via email if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer wish the newsletter)
- sending advertising communications related to your business or the businesses of specific third parties which we believe may be of interest to you, through notifications or, if you have agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can let us know at any time if you don't want advertising communications)
- providing statistical data of our users to third parties (which will not be able to identify any user from this information)
- managing requests and complaints you have submitted yourself or related to your site
- maintaining the security of the site and preventing any fraud
- confirmation of compliance with the terms and conditions of provision of our website (including the supervision of personal messages circulated through our private online messaging service)
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will post or use this information in agreement with your authorization.
We will not share your personal information without your consent with any third party or any third party trading department.
E. Providing your personal data to others
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, executives, insurers, or business advisers, representatives, suppliers or subcontractors as required for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our portfolio control company and its subsidiaries) as required for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may share our personal information:
- to the extent required by law
- in relation to any current or future legal proceedings
- for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk)
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any good we sell (or are considering to sell) through our business
- to whomever we reasonably believe that any other competent authority regarding the disclosure of information may belong to the judiciary if we consider that the relevant authority will require the disclosure of such personal information.
Also, as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International transfers of your personal data
- In this Section F, we provide information about the circumstances in which your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- The hosting facilities for our website are situated in Los Angeles, California, United States. The European Commission has made an "adequacy decision" with respect to the data protection laws of the United States. Transfers to countries outside the EEA will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission.
- Personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
- You acknowledge everything regarding the transfer of your personal data that is written in section F.
G. Retaining and deleting personal data
- This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- In compliance to Section G-2, we usually delete personal data annually on January 15th.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
H. Security of your personal data
- We will take the necessary precautions in technical and organizational levels to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store all the personal data you provide to secure (password protected- and firewall) servers.
- All electronic money transactions carried out on our website are protected by our encryption technology.
- You agree that the transmission of information on the Internet is inherently unsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of the data circulated via the Internet.
We may update our policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should occasionally check the page to make sure you understand any changes in our policy. We may notify you of changes to our policy by email or through a private messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
You have the right to ask for copies of your personal data; the provision of such information is subject to the following:
- the payment of fee and
- providing us with sufficient identification for this purpose (we usually accept a notarized photocopy of a passport from a notary and a photocopy of a public utility account showing your current address).
We may retain the personal information you request for the period permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for advertising purposes.
In practice, you will usually either explicitly accept the use of your personal information for advertising purposes in advance, or we will provide you with the opportunity to exclude your information from use for advertising purposes.
K. Other websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to - and information from - other websites. We have no control over those websites and we are not responsible for their policies and/or use.
L. Information update
Please inform us if the information we provide need to be updated or corrected.
We use Google Analytics and AdWords in order to:
- allow the use of the cart function in our website,
- improve our website's features and functionality in general,
- analyze the use of our website,
- manage our website,
- protect user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our website and services generally,
- display advertisements that will be relevant to specific users.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.